Tuesday 21 August 2018

V for Vendetta


Evey Hammond: I don't even know what you really look like. 
[Evey tries to remove V's mask
V: [V stops her] Evey, please. There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me. I'm no more that face than I am the muscles beneath it or the bones beneath them. 
Evey Hammond: I understand. 
V: Thank you.  

V: The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. Creedy, is that we're both about to die. 
Creedy: How do you imagine that's gonna happen? 
V: With my hands around your neck... 
Creedy: [inhales with hint of fear] Bollocks. Whatcha gonna do, huh? We're swept this place - You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives, and your fancy karate gimmicks... we have *guns* - ! 
V: - Now, what you have are *bullets*, and the hopes that when your guns are empty, I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you'll reloaded 

1 comment:

Post a Comment