Friday 8 July 2011

It starts this Monday!

So, instead of taking up the job as a software engineer at Goodcore Soft (which is a very good company), I took one up at Wichorus, because my instructor suggested there'll be more learning here. And so, instead of July 4, work starts from July 11. I am really looking forward to it :)

So far, that's what's been up. Finding where to work. Giving interviews. Waiting for responses, giving more interviews, hehe. And eating so much in between that my sister who doesn't work out herself started telling me to work out. It's only a few days till my whole family starts to push me to gym too. And their next step, yeah I do think situation will go there, will be to stop feeding me.

That's up so far, in next post, I will inshallah write what I have been meaning to share for quite some time. My goals for this year. I hope if there's any problems with them, I find them out now.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment