Saturday 23 July 2011

Enough!

Okay. There's been enough bullshit now.
I am bored! Man I am seriously irritated.
I needed a place to share all my activities with someone; an opportunity for me to just pour everything out and get somebody's comments on that. As it turns out, there never really can be a person who can comment. As in, there will always be people who would comment, and people who would want to listen. And good people too! Caring loving people. But those will be wrong kinds of comments. And people with right right kind of comments, advice, would Never have the time to listen to all of my bull-shit.
So?

Here I am. I have made this blog private, and instead of sharing stuff in here for people to see and comment and get engaged with, I will just get my frustration out here.


S.

No comments:

Post a Comment