Saturday 24 August 2013

TODO

Assalam O Alykum brothers and sisters!

So what I did have to write about is the stories from my four months, then the stories in between, then the trip to Zambia, where every single minute was so full of awareness that I it just filled my head. It was indeed rewinding. Very helpful, very thought-provoking; it gave me perspective. Loads of it.

Then I waited two days, and then I had my flight for US. And then, here I am, in US.

And this is my first post from US. Tada!

So before I began to write about my journey etc, I just wanted to post on the blog, for myself, that it still remains to write about:

- Stories from the 4-months (I guess these will randomly pop-up in the middle of other posts as anecdotes)
- Journey - mindset, reasoning, experience, learning of the Zambia trip (I think the same about this too)

So, that completes the TODO list, for now, for this blog. See you laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment