Thursday 7 May 2015

What did you learn in your 20s?


  1. Don't isolate yourself. I did this mistake. I was angry to world, to people, to my life. I was sitting in my room all day. Watching movies, playing Championship Manager 03-04 etc. And then i realized that there are some people outside, who can share some interest with you, who can be with you. Never Ignore Social Skills.
  2. You are alone. It means that you are responsible for all the things. There is no one except you, to help you, to motivate you. Alone.
  3. Don't get fat. Please go to gym. ( I learned this very hard way. WOMEN WILL IGNORE YOU. So, start today and be fit! )
  4. Add : For those "I am fit but no girlfriend" sayers, read "No More Mr. Nice Guy". Having a good product Nothing without Selling.
  5. Leave the parents' house as soon as possible. Learn washing dishes, paying bills. Learn Life.
  6. Travel. I did this, I am so glad now. If you don't have a big budget use Workaway and WWOOF. Workaway.info the site for free work exchange. Gap year volunteer for food and accommodation whilst travelling abroad.
  7. Talk with that girl. Just go, smile and say "Hello, I am X. What about drinking coffee this weekend?". At worse, she will say "No!" and you will feel bad only 2-3 days. Better than regret.
  8. About shyness. Read this : Deniz Murat's answer to Why I am so Shy?


source: http://www.quora.com/What-did-you-learn-in-your-20s

No comments:

Post a Comment