Monday 21 January 2019

Review: The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting

The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting by Jason Fung
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As Dr. Fung says "The proof of the pudding is in the eating."

I lost 10 kgs (22 lbs) since January 1, 2019 (that's 19 days) following the guidelines in this book.

This book was so terrific, I used to stay up till 4 am reading it.

On Dec 31, I was 60 kg overweight, now I am only 50 kg overweight. Let's see how his advice holds up in the long run. We all know, the conventional wisdom does not.

Rating it 5 stars for now. Will come back and update the review in few months. Hopefully for the better.

Currently my mother is reading it, and she has already decreased her insulin more than 25 units per day while keeping her glucose in range.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment