Saturday 6 July 2013

Open

Where was I? What the heck was I up to? What's coming up?

Are there any stories?

Yes.

But later. Right now, I am too busy. And want to make note of just one thing, which is, that I will try this perfume next. Open by Roger and Gallet. It has only one note that I like (tobacco) but I like that it's in woody family, so it's a must.

Later Gator!

Edit (July 26): I went to the store. It was totally affordable, but it was packed, so they didn't let my try it. And I already have a couple of perfumes. So, I thought why buy more stuff and increase your luggage? Why not buy the same perfume in US? Just wait for 20 days to have it! So I didn't buy it, and didn't try it. See you later, Open! (More like Smell you later, but whatever.)

2 comments:

quartertoinsane said...

i thought u became a sadu shunning technology and modern society with all its evils... and please remove the god forsaken captcha

Saad Rehman said...

Captcha is there to hinder the demons of the modern society!

Post a Comment