Friday 29 June 2012

Saturday morning mango shake!

My baby sister made mango milk shake for me last night. But I had stuffed myself so much over dinner, that I could barely drink it, let alone enjoy it. So I told her to save it for the morning. And she saved it in a bowl, in the freezer. So basically, I am up at this morning hour, and I have a bowl full of homemade ice cream! But it’s totally creamy, it has little grain size bits of ice in it so it stays colder for longer in my mouth, which makes it all the more better! It’s like a child of a really elite Gola Ganda and really rich mango milk shake! What a way to start a morning!

Not to mention that the walk outside at this sunrise time totally means it's a coffee day! Coffee Day!

So, which of the bounties of your Lord will you deny? Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment